• The sleeves should end at the mid-bicep mark.
• The hem of the shirt shouldn't fall any further than halfway down your trouser fly.
• Check the neck opening
We will now discuss 5 ways in which every man can wear a polo shirt.
1. All-white: Whether you're heading for a game or just want to look smart, an all-white outfit can always work wonders. Start with classic white pique polo. Make sure the shirt cuts slim through the body. You can also buy awesome branded t-shirts for boys from online sources.
Next, team the polo with white chinos that are narrow through the leg and taper towards the bottom. Complete the look with rice brown loafers. If white doesn't work for your skin tone, go in for any other pastel hues.
2. Sports luxe: Since the polo gets its origin from a sport, you can even give it a sportier look by teaming it with a pair of joggers or athleisure. You can even pair it with black cropped trousers. White leather shoes or canvas trainers will complete your look.
3. Shirt replacement: An easy way to look sharp while looking cool is by replacing your full-sleeve white shirt with a polo shirt in your suit or blazer. Dark hues polos can be extremely formal when paired with the right coat or blazer. You can add a bit of sophistication to your look by wearing minimal trainers or suede loafers.
4. Dress it up: If polos suit you too much, you can also use it as a top layer for formal events. A plain colored polo works well here. You can pair it with chinos and a nice leather belt for a formal event. Finish up with leather shoes or loafers.