When you set up a range extender on your router, you need to open the Mywifiext.net page for further configuration. If you are not able to complete the setup or don’t know the procedure, then click on ‘How to setup Netgear wifi extender’ link.
However, if you are receiving error code while setting up the extender on Mywifiext.net, then follow the instructions given here as under:
Different types of error messages on different browsers:
- IE or Microsoft Edge browser: Page cannot be displayed.
- Google Chrome: ‘Unable to link to page’.
- Firefox browser: The webpage is not available or server not found.
- Safari browser: Can’t connect to the server.
If you are getting such an error on your web browser, then first check the URL entered by you. If it is correct, then proceed for further troubleshooting.
- Keep the extender and the router in one room or close to each other.
- Check if the Netgear is properly plugged into the power supply or not. You can check this from the Power LED engrossed on the hardware.
- If the computer is connected to the extender, then the respective LED will blink on the hardware. If no LED is blinking, then it means the connection between the two is not successful.
- Enter the IP address directly if it is known to you.
- If the problem continues, then disconnect the devices and reset the browser.
- If you are getting the problem on a particular browser, then open the same link from a different browser.
- Connect the extender to the computer using Ether cable.
- Static IP should be assigned to the computer. The current gateway and router address are the same always. For information related to the IP or subnet address, go to the ‘router manufacturer’ website.
In this manner, you can fix the issues related to the setup on the Mywifiext page. We hope you will get success after implementing the steps. If you still getting any issue, then take the help of our professionals at My WiFi Ext Fix.